Courses Available Here
- BSc (Hons) Clinical and Professional Child and Young Person’s Palliative and End of Life Care Practice
- BSc (Hons) Clinical and Professional Mental Health Practice
- BSc (Hons) Clinical and Professional Paramedic Practice
- BSc (Hons) Clinical and Professional Practice
- BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care
- PGCert Advanced Clinical Practice
- MSc Professional Clinical Practice
- Aintree Hospitals operate a scaled pay and display parking system – so at least £6 in coins are needed to pay for parking.
- There are a few cafés around the site.
- Vending machine in the postgraduate centre.
- Wi-Fi access.
Situated to the northeast of central Liverpool on the A506, close to Junction 6 of the M57, University Hospital Aintree is easily accessible from the UK motorway network via the M6 and M62.
Leave M57 at junction 6, At the roundabout follow the signs to Fazakerley A506. Continue on the A506 for 1.4 miles. Turn Left at the traffic lights on to Lower Lane. Continue on Lower Lane for .3 miles University Hospital Aintree main entrance is on the right.
Rail users may travel to nearby Fazakerley Station which has regular service connections to central Liverpool and Kirkby Station. The Longmoor Lane entrance is approximately 100 yards from the station on the opposite side of the road.