The Centre for Sports Law Research are pleased to offer our third annual EU Sports Law and Policy Summer School, generously supported by the EUs Erasmus + Programme.
In addition to the classes delivered by Professor Richard Parrish, Jean Monnet Chair, delegates will learn from a number of sports law and policy experts.
Topics to be discussed:
- EU Sports Law: Key Cases.
- EU Sports Policy: Key Developments.
- The European Model of Sport Under Threat?
- The Regulation of Football Agents.
- Sport, Media Rights and the Digital Single Market.
- Labour Relations in International Sport.
- The Protection of Minors in Sport.
The event is free but you must register here.