Information on the University’s strategy and management of financial resources can be found via the links below. Information which is deemed prejudicial to the University’s commercial interests will be excluded from publication, in accordance with Section 43 (2) of the Freedom of Information Act.
CASH FOR REINVESTMENT
Best ever year end cash position of £40m for the second consecutive year running.
A surplus of £13.8m – a record high for the third consecutive year – largest percentage of income our of all North West Universities.
The University is rated a ‘good/excellent’ employer by 90% of staff – the highest percentage outcome in a staff survey with the best recorded response rate
- 2011/12 Annual Review
- Capital Investment and Divestment Procedures
- Contracts (Currently under review)
- External Auditor Report (see page 21) [PDF]
- Financial Statements Budgets and variance Reports
- Financial Regulations and Procedures [PDF]
- Changes to Financial Regulations 2013 [PDF]
- Higher Education Funding Council
- Income and Expenditure
- Staff Salary Structure [PDF]
- Staff Allowances and Expenses (Currently under review)
- Student Fees and Funding