Call for applications now open!
Deadline: 1pm on Friday 27 November 2020
a) full application
b) external prioritisation
Successful applicants notified by: 22 January 2021
- An internal fund led by Edge Hill University staff only.
- Max £20,000 for projects lasting up to 18 months (£20k annual fund).
- Named external co-applicants.
- Alignment with & support from one of the five institute themes, research groups or Centres.
- Clearly articulated research development pathway that may include publications or future applications or external funding.
- We will not fund non-EHU, conference or teaching costs.
Please contact the Institute for an application pack on firstname.lastname@example.org
A virtual Health Research Institute Award Q&A workshop was held in September, please view the presentation.