Call for applications now open!
Deadline: 1pm on Friday 27th November 2020
2-stage process: a) full application b) external prioritisation
Successful applicants notified by: 22nd January 2021
- an internal fund led by Edge Hill University staff only
- Max £20,000 for projects lasting up to 18 months (£20k annual fund)
- Named external co-applicants.
- Alignment with & support from one of the five institute themes, research groups or Centres.
- Clearly articulated research development pathway that may include publications or future applications or external funding.
- we will not fund: non-EHU, conference or teaching costs.
Please contact the Institute for an application pack – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a virtual Health Research Institute Award Q&A Workshop on Wednesday 23rd September at 12noon-1pm (contact Institute to register)