Deadline 1pm Friday 27th November 2020
2-stage decision process: (a) full application (b) external prioritization.
Successful applicants notified by 22nd January 2021
- An internal fund led by Edge Hill University staff only
- Max £20,000 for projects lasting up to 18 months (£20,000 annual fund).
- Named external co-applicants.
- Alignment with and support from one of the 5 Institute themes, research groups or Centres.
- Clearly articulated research development pathway that may include publications or future applications for external funding.
- End of project report to Institute Management Group
- We will not fund: non-EHU, conference or teaching costs.
Please contact the Institute for an application pack email@example.com
Institute funding Q&A workshop (virtual): 23rd Sept (contact Institute to register)