Transferring to Edge Hill

Occasionally, circumstances arise that mean that postgraduate researchers (PGRs) wish to transfer their registration from one university to another. The most common situation in which such a need arises is when a supervisor moves institution and a PGR wishes to follow that supervisor, but other things can precipitate the need for a transfer.

If you decide that you would like to request a transfer to Edge Hill, we strongly encourage you to contact the Graduate School admissions team in the first instance. They will advise you and can support you through the transfer process, including introducing you to a member of staff within your subject area who will be able to discuss your project with you and give advice on possible supervisors.

Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes No Thanks for your feedback! Please tell us more: