Providing a safe, secure and welcoming environment remains one of our main priorities. We are naturally proud of our award-winning campus and our Campus Support Team are available 24/7 to ensure the safety and well-being of all of our students, staff, visitors and partners during their time here.
Our accessible Campus Support Team are on hand to provide customer-centric services to all who choose to study at, work at, or visit Edge Hill University.
We are proud of the focused 24/7 support system we provide to our residential students to ensure that they feel comfortable and safe in their on-campus accommodation – our aim is to make them feel at home.
We provide a number of campus-based security and support functions which include:
- Mobile security patrols
- Traffic and parking management
- Access control i.e. issue of keys, fobs and access cards to authorised persons
- Monitoring of safety and security systems e.g. fire and intruder alarms, regular campus patrols
- CCTV monitoring
- Emergency Response e.g. response to incidents, alarms, first aid provision
- Post, parcel and delivery services
- Out of hours FM Helpdesk services
- Provision of advice, support and guidance to all our customers
Our aim is to provide you with an excellent customer experience, and we continue to develop and enhance our services based on your feedback.