Providing a safe, secure and welcoming environment remains one of our main priorities. We are proud of our award-winning campus and our Campus Support Team are available 24/7 to ensure the safety and well-being of all of our students, staff, visitors and partners during their time here.
Our accessible Campus Support Team are on hand to provide customer-centric services to all who choose to study at, work at, or visit Edge Hill University.
We are proud of the focused 24/7 support system we provide to our residential students to ensure that they feel comfortable and safe in their on-campus accommodation – our aim is to make them feel at home.
- We provide a number of campus-based security and support functions which include:
- Mobile security patrols
- Traffic and parking management
- Access control i.e. issue of keys, fobs and access cards to authorised persons
- Monitoring of safety and security systems e.g. fire and intruder alarms, regular campus patrols
- CCTV monitoring
- Emergency Response e.g. response to incidents, alarms, first aid provisions
- Out of hours FM Helpdesk services
- Provision of advice, support and guidance to all our customers