I am sponsored / Can my employer or an organisation pay my tuition fees?
If your employer or other organisation agrees to pay all or part of your tuition fee the University will refer to them as your sponsor. You must provide to the University, at enrolment, confirmation from your sponsor on company letterhead, or a purchase order, for the attention of Academic Registry detailing the following:
- your full name (and University ID number if known)
- the amount of contribution towards tuition fees
- the academic year for which sponsorship applies
- the name of the person, organisation and full address of where the invoice should be sent
- a reference (or purchase order number) to be quoted (if applicable)
- signature of an authorised person.
Parents, family and friends are not deemed to be sponsors.
The University will invoice your sponsor directly for the appropriate amount and will expect payment within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- the University reserves the right to reject a sponsor
- the University reserves the right to reject a sponsor’s letter or purchase order if information is not complete
- a new letter or purchase order is required for each academic year of study
- payment by a sponsor is due in full on receipt of invoice; there is no instalment option
- if your sponsor fails to pay within 30 days of receipt of invoice or withdraws their support at any point in the year the tuition fee debt will return to you and you will be contacted immediately for payment
- regardless of sponsorship you remain personally liable for payment of tuition fees.