Education for Sustainability Conference
Education is essential to increase student awareness of the key sustainability issues but also to empower students to collaboratively work with communities to develop and implement the essential changes that are required to achieve the SDGs.
This collaborative online conference will provide an opportunity to bring together a wide range of Edge Hill University colleagues, including academics and students, with members of local community organisations to develop a sustainable and reciprocal educational approach.
Read further to view the full programme and register: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/isr/education-for-sustainability-at-edge-hill-university/
- John Cater, Vice-Chancellor, Edge Hill University
- Jo Crotty, Director of the Institute for Social Responsibility, Edge Hill University
- Christopher Dent, Professor of International Business, Edge Hill University and Leader of SustainNET
- John Sandars, Professor of Medical Education, Edge Hill University Medical School and Co-Leader of SustainNET
- Mark Schofield, Dean of Teaching and Learning Development, Edge Hill University