We will be offering a series of Virtual Subject Taster Days w/c 2nd November and w/c 9th November.
Our Virtual Subject Taster Days will give students the opportunity to:
- Access introduction and taster lectures in their chosen subject
- Find out how school and university subjects relate to different career paths
- Receive general Higher Education information
- Find out about the facilities, accommodation and campus Edge Hill University has to offer
- Ask any questions they may have during a live Q&A chat with experienced staff and current students
- Learn about student life from current students
The clear link with careers means our Taster Days can make a useful contribution to a school or college’s Gatsby Benchmarks. These events provide opportunities for deeper engagement with the subject, enhancing A Level or BTEC study and enabling students to make an informed choice about Higher Education.
The events are free of charge, and are open to post-16 students.
If you are a teacher or careers adviser and would like to bring a group of students to one of our Subject Taster Days please email the Education Liaison Officer responsible for your region, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online booking form .
A full list of events is available on the subject taster days page.
Please note the Applied Health and Social Care virtual subject taster will include information on our courses covering Mental Health (Child, Adolescent and Adult), Health and Social Wellbeing (General and Child), Counselling and Social Work.