Are you a teacher or education professional? Are you seeking to develop your practice and study for a postgraduate qualification?
Join us online to find out about opportunities to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
Hosted by the Professional Learning Academic Team, for the following programmes:
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- PGCert Mentoring and Coaching
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
- PGCert / MA Specialist Primary Mathematics Practice
20% Fee Reduction Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).
or more information go here
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org