This free, campus-based event will provide students with the opportunity to meet with universities from across the UK, discover more about the courses they offer and the required entry criteria as well as a chance to explore what Edge Hill University has to offer.
The Edge Hill University Higher Education Exhibition is ideal for anyone thinking about taking their first steps into higher education and looking for information while exploring the options available to them.
What to expect on the day:
- the opportunity to speak with representatives from a wide range of Higher Education providers
- seminars covering topics including: the application process, applying for Student Finance and choosing a course
- the chance to ask questions about specific courses
- a visit to a campus-based university with optional campus tours
- a designated teacher’s lounge with refreshments
- free onsite parking for coaches and minibuses and spaces for those travelling independently
We can also deliver a 30 minute session in advance at your school or college on ‘Preparing for a UCAS/Higher Education Exhibition’, to ensure your students are thoroughly prepared for the event.
Booking is essential for this event – to express your interest, or to request further information, please contact the Education Liaison Officer for your area or contact us at email@example.com
The Exhibition will run from 10am to 2.30pm. Seminars will also run throughout the day.