Our free parents and carers twilight event is an opportunity for families of Year 9 to Year 13 students to find out more information about university and includes sessions covering topics such as: Student Finance, Applying to HE, Student Support, and Student Life (with current university students)
Attendees will also have the opportunity to join a campus tour of Edge Hill University, as well as speak to staff about the range of courses available at university. A buffet and refreshments will be provided for all attendees.
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm: Attendees arrival. Buffet available. Attendees can also join a campus tour or visit HE information stands.
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm: Welcome and Introduction to HE presentation
- 6.30pm – 7.10pm: Workshop 1 (Option A: Student Finance and Option B: Applying to HE and how to support your student)
- 7.10pm to 7.50pm: Workshop 2 (Option A: Student Support and Option B: Student Life)
- 7.50pm to 8pm: Summary, Evaluations and Close of Event
Funded by the Merseyside group of the National Collaborative Outreach Programme, Shaping Futures.
Further information is available here