Join us online to find out about opportunities for teachers and education professionals to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
5-6pm hosted by Anne McLoughlin, Course Leader Dyslexia and Dyscalculia
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
6-6.45pm hosted by Dr Christine Lewis, Programme Leader MA Education
- MA Educational Enquiry
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Monday 13th May 2019
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction: Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).