The Department of Professional Learning are hosting an online information evening to share more about our programmes. If you have considered continuing your education join us to find out more:
5-6pm hosted by Lisa O’Connor, Programme Leader Inclusion Programme
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS – delivered in centres nationally
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia) – delivered in Solihull
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination – delivered in centres nationally
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN) – delivered at Edge Hill University
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online) – delivered online
6-7pm hosted by Dr Chris Lewis, Programme Leader MA Education
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning – delivered in central Manchester
20% Fee Reduction Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).
Please RSVP by 10th December 2018 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Further details and the link to the online event room will be provided upon RSVP.
Further information about the programmes is available here