To celebrate, the Faculty of Health and Social Care Foyer will be transformed into a ‘Live’ Operating Theatre!
There will be a variety of interactive activities, clinical skills showcases and practice partners available on the day
The day offers opportunities to engage with current ODP students, alumni, partner staff and academic staff to talk about their experiences and exciting careers in Operating Department Practice (ODP)
Programme – Scheduled talks will take place as below:
- 10.00-10.30 – The patient journey
- 10.30-10.50 – The ODP student journey
- 11.10-11.30- International perspectives
- 11.30-11.50 – Exploring the scope of perioperative practice
- 12.30- 13.00 – The patient journey
- 13.00-13.20- The ODP student journey
- 13.40-14.00 – International perspectives
- 14.00-14.20 – Exploring the scope of perioperative practice
There are also limited places to complete HeartStart training in the afternoon.
Further information is available here