Step up a level: Equipping our next generation of teachers
A great opportunity for the #LearningFirst community to share, what promises to be a totally inspiring day, exchanging ideas with 200 students from the University’s Faculty of Education.
#LearningFirst is a community of colleagues from across the education spectrum, with an interest in a positive agenda for change in assessment practice, who share and learn from each other.
Great keynotes and workshops are planned alongside presentations from the University’s students
Promises to be a great day. Hope you can make it!
- Have you got a job?
- Learning Outside the Classroom
- 21st century SEN assessment
- EAL Learning Outside the Classroom
- Culture and diversity
- What’s the story Chorley?
- Assessing through Maths Investigations
- Assessment using bucket science
Further information can be found here
The event is free but there is a £5 booking fee (EHU trainees free)