This conference explores the key theme of asset-based community development, using existing local strengths to build strong and sustainable communities for the future. The conference focuses on this through physical, emotional, mental & spiritual (PEMS) health and well-being, ultimately exploring the re-kindling of the spirit and whole health in communities.
Key Note Speakers include:
- Cormac Russell – ABCD Institute
- Ruth Passman – Deputy Director for Equality and Heath Inequalities, NHS England
- Stuart Moors – Co-chair of the Greater Manchester NHS Values Group
- Dr Joe Delaney – Consultant Principal Lecturer in Integrative Medicine, Addictive Behaviour, Stress Management and Mindfulness.
- Corin Pilling – Livability
The event will be supported by a series of workshops during the afternoon. Lunch will be provided.
The cost of the conference (not-for-profit) is £35 per person OR £25 for students. (A rate of £25 per person may be available for students or concessions (for enquiries contact Pat Hosgood or FOHSCEvents@edgehill.ac.uk).