Your student financial support model and its contribution to access, retention and success
With such a large percentage of the access agreement budget being spent on student financial support
ensuring your model is the most effective and has the most impact is critical.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the first
conference of its kind to bring together UK, International and Institutional evidence in one place for practitioners and researchers responsible for student financial
This ground-breaking event is a must attend for anyone who is involved in the design or delivery of a student support model.
- Professor Liz Thomas, Director, Widening Participation Research Centre, Edge Hill University
- Paul Clark, Head of Policy, Universities UK
- Professor Les Ebdon, Director, Office for Fair Access to Higher Education (OFFA)
- £235.00 – Reduced delegate fee – Universities, colleges, Government Departments, sector agencies.
- £295 – Standard fee – for all other organisations not included above.
Further information can be found here