This conference is for:
- Teachers in their induction year.
- QTS and QTLS graduates seeking their first teaching post.
- PCET former trainees in their first year of teaching.
- Teachers wishing to update their knowledge and skills in a variety of relevant areas.
It provides an opportunity to:
- To take part in an ‘NQT TeachMeet’ at the start of the conference.
- Participate in workshops lead by experts in their field.
- Network with friends and tutors from your course.
- Visit the exhibition area including educational publishers, software suppliers, the MA in Education programme and supply agencies.
- To arrange a face to face interview for careers guidance from the University Careers Team.
Registration and Fees
The Conference is free to Edge Hill University QTS graduates and NQT’s in our partner schools. The cost to delegates who have gained QTS through other providers and experienced teachers is £75.
Further details of the workshops and how to book are available on via the conference web page www.edgehill.ac.uk/nqt
For schools wishing to book places using official school orders please email contact name, telephone number, full address and purchase order number where applicable to: NQTconference@edgehill.ac.uk