Edge Hill University, in partnership with Shropshire Council, delivers a range of education-related programmes for staff in Shropshire schools and early years settings.
Come along to our open evening on Thursday 16th May 2013, from 4pm-6:30pm at the Radbrook Campus of Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology, and talk to tutors about the comprehensive range of programmes the Faculty of Education offers as the UK’s largest provider of professional development for the children’s workforce.
Programmes available to study in Shrewsbury include the following:
- FdA Early Years Leadership
- FdA Early Years Practice
- MA Education
- MaST Mathematics Specialist Teacher Programme
- PGCE Post-Compulsory Education and Training (DTLLS)
- BA (Hons) Primary English Education with QTS (Part Time)
- BA (Hons) Primary Mathematics Education with QTS (Part Time)
- BA (Hons) Primary Modern Languages Education with QTS (Part Time)
- BA (Hons) Primary Science Education with QTS (Part Time)
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- Postgraduate Certificate Specialist Dyslexia Training
- BA (Hons) Teaching, Learning and Mentoring Practice (Part Time)
Please note, our open evenings at Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology are only for Faculty of Education courses delivered in Shropshire.
There is no need to book to attend this event, you can drop in anytime between 4:00pm and 6:30pm. Refreshments will be available.
If you have any questions about our Education Open Evenings in Shrewsbury, call our Shropshire office on 01743 342496 or email email@example.com.