Making Interventions Count Conference
This conference gives Primary School Head Teachers and Senior Managers the opportunity to:
- Hear from leading speakers, practitioners and experts
- Raise achievement for all pupils in mathematics and reading
- Develop a greater understanding of intervention teaching
- Network and share best practice with colleagues
- Find out about ECC and Reading Support programmes
The conference charge is £150 per delegate (including VAT).
To book a place on the conference and register your 2 breakout choices please visit the Edge Hill University online store
Places for the conference are limited so please book as soon as possible.
Find out more