Rehabilitation in Professional Football – An Integrated Multi Disciplinary Team Approach?
The Conference addresses an integrated team approach to the rehabilitation of the injured footballer. It is aimed at all personnel concerned with the management of the injured footballer and sports people.
The Conference speakers will demonstrate diversity in their backgrounds, speciality and interests, whilst adding personal perspectives and insight into their practice.
- David Fevre MCSP- Senior Chartered Physiotherapist for Blackburn Rovers FC
- Chris Boynes MCSP – Clinical Dirctor at PhysioActive Sports & Spinal Clinics
- Kelvin Giles MS Cert Ed – Managing Director of Movement Dynamics UK Ltd
- Chris Barnes MSc BSc
- Dr Bryan English
- Professor James Selfe PhD MA FCSP – Professor of Physiotherapy at University of Central Lancashire
- Nick Johnston – Performance Director at Northampton Saints
- Tim Harkness – Club Psychologist at Chelsea FC
Delegates will receive a Certificate of
Attendance for portfolio and CV purposes at the close of
Click here for further information and how to book