This two-day event incorporates both the SOLSTICE & CLTR conferences with a combined focus on the enhancement of student learning through evidence informed practices.
This well established conference offers:
- A two day event, with day one focussing on elearning and day two focussing on learning and teaching practice.
- Over 45 sessions covering topics from ‘Using Twitter to Enhance Students’ Wider Subject Awareness’ to ‘Assessment and Feedback: the route to success’.
- Four excellent keynote speakers; Professor Rob Reed from CQUniversity, Australia. Steve Wheeler, Associate Professor of Learning Technologies, Plymouth University. Professor Margaret Price, Oxford Brookes University. Dr Theresa Lillis, The Open University
- Student awards and presentations.
- An excellent opportunity for networking with UK and international colleagues.
Further information and the complete conference programme and session abstracts are available here
Full conference (2 days both SOLSTICE & CLTR) – £240
Day rate (1 day – either SOLSTICE or CLTR) – £125
Conference Dinner – £40
all fees are exclusive of VAT
Colleagues are able to select to attend all of the conference or book on to individual days as appropriate.
To book your place please complete the online registration form
A conference dinner will be held on the evening of the 13th June to enable delegates to network and enjoy our lovely campus and surrounding areas.
This will include a 3 course evening meal served in our amazing new ‘Hub’ building which is at the heart of our campus and will include a networking event and entertainment.
Places will be limited so book early to avoid disappointment!