Graduation ceremonies are taking place at Edge Hill University throughout this week.
Graduands from all faculties will be presented in the University’s
Faculty of Health Building at the Ormskirk Campus. All ceremonies will
be streamed live online.
an interview with Edge Hill student Calum Bamford,
who has achieved the highest dissertation mark in his graduating cohort
Faculty of Arts & Sciences.
The ceremonies commence on Monday 18th July 2011 with awards conferred in the subject
areas outlined below:
- Ceremony 1: Monday 18th July, 10:30am – Early Years Education (Foundation Degree), Primary Education (Undergraduate);
- Ceremony 2: Monday 18th July, 2pm – Early Years Education (Undergraduate), Early Years Leadership, Early Years Practice;
- Ceremony 3: Monday 18th July, 5pm – Post-Compulsory Education and Training, Special Educational Needs Coordination (National Award);
- Ceremony 4: Tuesday 19th July, 10:30am – Accountancy, Business and Management (Undergraduate), Computing, Leisure and Tourism Management;
- Ceremony 5: Tuesday 19th July, 2pm – Biology, Creative Writing, English, Film Studies, Geography, History, Management (Postgraduate), Master of Business Administration;
- Ceremony 6: Wednesday 20th July, 10:30am – Key Stage 2/3 Education (Undergraduate), Professional Development for Education, Secondary Education (Undergraduate), Teaching Learning and Mentoring Practice;
- Ceremony 7: Wednesday 20th July, 2pm – Primary Education (Postgraduate), Secondary Education (Postgraduate – selected subjects);
- Ceremony 8: Wednesday 20th July, 5pm – Secondary Education (Postgraduate – selected subjects), Supporting Teaching and Learning;
- Ceremony 9: Thursday 21st July, 10:30am – Sport;
- Ceremony 10: Thursday 21st July, 2pm – Media, Performing Arts;
- Ceremony 11: Thursday 21st July, 5pm – Childhood and Youth Studies, Early Childhood Studies, Criminology, Law, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Voluntary and Third Sector Management;
- Ceremony 12: Friday 22nd July, 10:30am – Nursing, Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Practice, Professional Development for Health;
- Ceremony 13: Friday 22nd July, 2pm – Applied Health and Social Care.
If you have any queries relating to graduation, please contact our Assessment and Awards Team in Academic Registry by calling 01695 584677 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation is the perfect opportunity to register for the Edge Hill University Alumni Network to keep in touch with your fellow graduates and future developments at Edge Hill. Visit www.edgehill.ac.uk/alumni for more information.