Edge Hill University offers an extensive choice of Faculty of Education programmes at Shrewsbury College of Art and Technology.
- You can train to teach children aged 5-11 by studying the part-time BA (Hons) Primary Education with QTS;
- If you work in an educational setting and support pupils in their learning, the BA (Hons) Teaching, Learning and Mentoring Practice degree will allow you to align what you do with theories supporting why you do it;
- Pathways to Early Years Professional Status are available, giving you the opportunity to have your expertise as a practitioner and a professional leader recognised with the Children’s Workforce Development Council;
- There’s a choice of awards in Post-Compulsory Education and Training – choose between CertHE PCET or PGCE PCET to gain an approved qualification to teach and a range of skills which will make you a better teacher or trainer;
- A number of Foundation Degrees are available including FdA Early Years Leadership, FdA Early Years Practice and the Faculty of Health’s FdA Counselling programme.
If you want to find out more about any of these courses, our open evening in Shrewsbury is for you. Tutors will be on-hand to offer advice and guidance on the programmes available and you’ll be able to learn about the application process, funding and more.
The open evening takes place on Tuesday 15th February 2011, 4pm-6:30pm, at Shirehall – view directions. There’s no need to book in advance but please note this open evening is only for Edge Hill University’s courses available in Shrewsbury.