Campus Tours take place on the first Wednesday of each month at our Ormskirk Campus. Please meet at Reception in the Main Building at 2pm.
The programme for the afternoon is as follows:
- 2:00pm – Meet at Edge Hill University main reception.
- 2:10pm – Welcome to Edge Hill – an overview of the University and our provision.
- 2:20pm – Student Experience Talk – a current undergraduate talks about life as a student, their journey and the decision making process.
- 2:45pm – Guided Campus Tour – including a chance to look at an example of our student accommodation. Please note that the type of accommodation included on the tour will depend on availability. You will not be able to request to view specific rooms, blocks or halls.
- 3:30pm – End of tour – at this point there may be the opportunity to meet with subject staff or any advisors from the Student Information Centre. When you book your place please let us know if you require this. Please note that these meetings are subject to staff availability and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
It is not essential to book in advance, however the opportunity to speak to subject tutors is only available to those who pre-book.
If you have any problems or need advice please call 01695 584435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please advise us if you have any disability or mobility issues that you feel we need to be aware of.