“Back to the Future” – Time, Technology and Teaching
Facilitated by: Professor Andrew Sackville & Cathy Sherratt
There are two main thrusts of this workshop:
- How far do we try to incorporate the use of technological developments and “new media” into our design, planning and delivery of learning opportunities?
- How do we prepare learners to use these technological and media developments to support their learning?
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will:
- Have identified those learning opportunities where student learning will be enhanced by currently available and developing technology;
- Have used a pro-forma to assess whether new technological developments will enhance or detract from the educational purpose of their teaching;
- Have commenced the process of designing strategies for preparing learners to use the new technology effectively in their learning.
Lunch will be provided.
To book a place at this event please call 01695 584483 or email email@example.com.