Join us online to find out about next steps in your professional learning. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
5 – 6pm hosted by Lisa O’Connor, Inclusion Programme Leader National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
6 – 6.45pm hosted by Dr Mary McAteer, Programme Leader MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Tuesday 9th July 2019.
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction
Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees. (award achieved in last three years)