Develop Skills In Educational Leadership
Are you a teacher or education professional? Are you seeking to develop your practice and study for a postgraduate qualification?
Join us online to find out about opportunities to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
Hosted by Faculty of Education Programme Leaders, for the following programmes:
- MA Education
- MA Education (Early Years)
- MA Education (Learning and Teaching)
- MA Education (Special Education Needs)
- MA Education (Leadership)
- MA Education (Children and Young People’s Mental Health)
- PGCert Mentoring and Coaching
- PGCert / MA Specialist Primary Mathematics Practice
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert/PG Dip Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
If you are interested in the above programmes please complete the online registration form here: Webinar booking form – postgraduate taught courses (office.com)
Joining instructions will be provided upon RSVP
20% Fee Reduction Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).
For course information please visit: Faculty of Education – Edge Hill University