Spring Careers Fair 2023
Whether you are looking to explore career options, enhance your skills and experiences or focus on getting ready to secure highly skilled employment, there is something for everybody at this year’s Spring Careers Fair.
- Learn about the graduate jobs, placements, internships, part-time jobs and volunteering opportunities available to you.
- Hear from the organisations who provide these opportunities.
- Find out how and when to apply for roles.
- Discover which organisations can help you develop your graduate attributes.
- Chat with employers and grow your network.
Also, on the day:
- Visit our brand new LinkedIn stand, get your photo taken for your profile and receive expert advice on how to create a professional LinkedIn profile.
- Chat with our friendly Careers team and get help on which organisations you should speak to.
- Discover what happens in a typical Assessment Centre for a graduate job. Sign up to a practice session between 2:30 – 4pm.
The event exhibitors may be subject to change.
Wednesday 1st and Wednesday 8th March between 1-2pm
Ahead of the Careers Fair on Thursday 9 March, attend our pre-event session where you can get some useful ideas and tips, helping you to build your confidence and feel prepared to approach and speak to employers on the day.
If you think walking into a room full of strangers and having to ‘network’ is your worst fear, then you’re not alone! Many people avoid it whenever they can, but if you do then you may be missing out on valuable opportunities to make connections, learn and access new opportunities. Come to one of our ‘Get Careers Fair Ready’ workshops to learn why you should and how you can network. You can then put your skills in to practice at our Careers Fair on Thursday 9th March!
- Help you meet new friends
- Find professional acquaintances
- Build your confidence
- Create new ideas
Find out and have a go on Thursday 9 March 2023 between 2:30-4pm.
Location: Wilson Building Room W5
Are you applying for Placements, Internships or Graduate Jobs?
It’s likely that you will be invited to an Assessment Centre as part of the recruitment process.
So, what are they?
Sign up for our fun, interactive Practice Assessment Centre where you will find out how they work, take part in group tasks, and receive valuable feedback which will help you get ahead of the competition.
All students are welcome, but please book now as spaces are limited.Book your place