Aims of the Evidence-based Practice Research Centre (EPRC)
- Develop programmes of research concerning evidence-based clinical and education practice and evaluation;
- Maximise opportunities to generate research income from external sources;
- To contribute to the development, maintenance and enhancement of a supportive environment for Faculty of Health and Social Care staff engaging in research and scholarship;
- Undertake consultancy on evidence-based practice and contribute to the Faculty research methods courses portfolio;
- Build upon established networks and partnerships to identify and further develop collaborative opportunities for research and scholarship;
- Promote and enhance the national and international reputation of the University, Faculty and Centre by disseminating research findings;
- To undertake postgraduate research degree student supervision to meet the University targets.