Dr James Renton, Reader in History at Edge Hill University, has helped to launch the world’s first multi-media magazine bringing expertise on racism to public debate: MONITOR: Global Intelligence on Racism.
- Exclusive: on the new Trade Union Congress report on the extent and effects of racism in the UK workplace.
- Podcast interview on Islamophobia & combating racism with the Director of the UK’s anti-racism think-tank, The Runnymede Trust
- Articles on the state of emergency in France and discrimination; the new racism in Italy; xenophobia in central Europe; and the racism of the Mediterranean migration crisis
- One minute videos from our contributors
- Podcast from the Houses of Parliament on antisemitism and Islamophobia