Bill Bulloch
BA (Hons) Creative Writing, 2017

Bill Bulloch

Since graduating, Bill Bulloch has worked hard to keep his creative momentum going and use the skills he learnt on his course in a practical and employable way.

While studying part-time for his MA in Creative Writing, Bill has successfully curated an art exhibition at the Arts Centre and volunteered with Edge Hill University Press to produce a volume of poetry, working closely with international authors and poets as well as liaising directly with the publisher and print company. He also contributed to Tonight at Noon, a celebration of the 50th Anniversary of iconic Liverpool poetry collection, The Mersey Sound, by organising a poetry reading, producing commemorative postcards and assisting Catherine Marcangeli, the Artistic Director, with the curation of two exhibitions in Liverpool.

“My work with Tonight at Noon has been invaluable from both an artistic and a practical point of view. My confidence as a writer and as an artist has increased tremendously, as I have been introduced to possibilities and personalities whom I would never have encountered ordinarily.”

Bill Bulloch