- Duration: 10 weeks
- Evening: Thursday
- Dates: Thursday 3rd February – Thursday 7th April 2022
- Time: 6-8pm
- Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
- Room: To be confirmed
Step 2 Entry Criteria
This 10-week course is aimed at those who have completed Step 1 of the Beginners course (equivalent of 20 hours of tuition).
Emphasis is set on:
- reinforcing and extending content from Step 1
- achieving a practical level of communication in all four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- developing greater confidence and accuracy when using the language in a limited range of situations
- stimulating interest in countries where the language is spoken and deepening understanding of the language
What will you do in the weekly sessions?
Students will practise listening, speaking, reading and writing in the sessions. You will be expected to take part actively group and pair work, role play, and individual or group presentations.
Your progress will be greatly enhanced if you reinforce the topics covered in class with some private study.
Step 2 Course Book
Your tutor will continue to use Willkommen! 1 (Third edition) German Beginner’s course
Materials will also be provided by your tutor and these will be available on the Language Steps Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)Sign up closed