- Duration: 10 weeks
- Evening: Wednesday
- Dates: Wednesday 2nd February – Wednesday 6th April 2022
- Time: 6-8pm
- Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
- Room: To be confirmed
This course is for those who have an AS or A Level qualification or equivalent in the language and is the natural progression for those who have completed German Intermediate Step 1.
Emphasis is set on:
- comprehensive coverage of lower-upper intermediate vocabulary, grammar and texts
- developing and enhancing all 4 communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) to a more advanced level
- full development of language learning skills
- developing confidence and accuracy when using the language in a wide range of situations
What will you do in the weekly sessions?
You will be asked to contribute to the learning process by taking an active part in the lessons. This includes participation in group and pair work. You will develop your communication skills and increase your knowledge of grammar and functions in the language. You may also be asked to deliver individual or group presentations
Your progress will be greatly enhanced if you reinforce the topics covered in the group with some private study.
Your tutor will continue to use Weitblick B1+
Materials will also be provided by your tutor and these will be available on the Language Steps Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)Sign up will open in December 2021