- Duration: 10 weeks
- Evening: Wednesday
- Dates: Wednesday 13th October – Wednesday 15th December 2021
- Time: 6-8pm
- Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
- Room: To be confirmed
This course is for those who have an AS or A Level pass in the language, or equivalent.
Emphasis is set on:
- comprehensive coverage of intermediate to advanced vocabulary, grammar and texts
- developing and enhancing all 4 communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) to a more advanced level
- full development of language learning skills
- developing confidence and accuracy when using the language in a wide range of situations
What will you do in the weekly sessions?
You will be asked to contribute to the learning process by taking an active part in the lessons. This includes participation in group and pair work. You will develop your communication skills and increase your knowledge of grammar and functions in the language.
Your progress will be greatly enhanced if you reinforce the topics covered in the group with some private study.
Please purchase Weitblick B1+ which will be used for Step 1 and 2 of the Intermediate course
Please wait for confirmation on whether the course is running before purchasing the book.
Materials will also be provided by your tutor and these will be available on the Language Steps Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).Sign up