- Duration: 10 weeks
- Evening: Thursday
- Dates: Thursday 3rd February – Thursday 7th April 2022
- Time: 6-8pm
- Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
- Room: To be confirmed
Step 2 Entry Criteria
This course is the natural progression for those who have completed German Elementary Step 1.
Emphasis is set on:
- a communicative approach to allow you to use the language
- extending and building on content covered on the Step 1 course
- achieving an elementary level of communication in all 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- developing effective language learning strategies
- using the language accurately and confidently in a broader range of situations
What will you do in the weekly sessions?
You will be asked to contribute to the learning process by taking an active part in the lessons. This includes participation in group and pair work. You will develop your communication skills and increase your knowledge of grammar and functions in the language.
Your progress will be greatly enhanced if you reinforce the topics covered in the group with some private study.
Your tutor will continue to use Willkommen! 2 German Intermediate course: Coursebook.
Your tutor will also provide materials and resources to support your learning. These materials will be available on the Language Steps Organization on Blackboard.Sign up will open in December 2021