- Duration: 10 weeks
- Evening: Thursday
- Dates: Thursday 14th October – Thursday 16th December 2021
- Time: 6-8pm
- Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
- Room: To be confirmed
This course is suited to those who have a GCSE grade 4 – 9 (C – A*) in German, or equivalent, from recent years.
Emphasis is set on:
- a communicative approach to allow you to use the language
- achieving an elementary level of communication in all 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- developing effective language learning strategies
- using the language accurately and confidently in a broader range of situations
What will you do in the weekly sessions?
You will be asked to contribute to the learning process by taking an active part in the lessons. This includes participation in group and pair work. You will develop your communication skills and increase your knowledge of grammar and functions in the language.
Your progress will be greatly enhanced if you reinforce the topics covered in the group with some private study.
Please purchase Willkommen! 2 German Intermediate course: Coursebook
Please wait for confirmation on whether the course is running before purchasing the book.
Materials will also be provided by your tutor and these will be available on the Language Steps Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).Sign up