Welcome to the Further Education and Training area of the ‘Information for Partners’ web space. Firstly, a huge ‘thank you’ for being a key part of our training partnership and working with Edge Hill University to secure outstanding teacher/lecturer training for the sector. Your interest, experience and expertise really does make the difference to the development of Edge Hill University’s trainee teachers and lecturers. Our data shows that this collaborative training partnership produces high quality education professionals who go on to make such a positive difference in learners’ lives.
The following pages in this area provide you with a wealth of information, as a first port of call, to help develop you as a teacher trainer and to support you in your own continuing professional development. There are links to online training, Professional Practice Handbooks and exemplar documentation.
- Further Education and Training Placement Handbook
- Interim Report Form
- Summative Report Form
- Early Conclusion of Placement
- Lesson Plan Template
- Attendance Record form
- Confirmation of Completion of Placement and Compliance (available April 2019)
- Rationale after 3rd Observation
- Payments to Settings Policy
Training For Mentors
- Travel and Accommodation Policy
- Travel Expenses Support Guide
- Accommodation Assistance Support Guide
- Regional Opportunities Support Guide
- Partnership Development Team structure
For any queries relating to placement information, contact the Partnership Development team on email@example.com and they will direct your query to the relevant colleague.