Welcome to the Further Education and Training area of the ‘Information for Partners’ web space. Firstly, a huge ‘thank you’ for being a key part of our training partnership and working with Edge Hill University to secure outstanding teacher/lecturer training for the sector. Your interest, experience and expertise really does make the difference to the development of Edge Hill University’s trainee teachers and lecturers. Our data shows that this collaborative training partnership produces high quality education professionals who go on to make such a positive difference in learners’ lives.
The following pages in this area provide you with a wealth of information, as a first port of call, to help develop you as a teacher trainer and to support you in your own continuing professional development. There are links to online training, Professional Practice Handbooks and exemplar documentation.
Religious Education blog written by a former Further Education and Training trainee. To access this click here.
Further Education and Training Partnership Development Officer supporting trainees professional practice journey:
Graduation July 2019
Core lecture in Further Education and Training
Further Education & Training learners voice video
- Further Education Placement Handbook
- Rationale template for Professional Practice
- Mentor and Visiting Tutor Observation Evaluation Form
- Observation Plan
- Lesson Plan Template
- Mentor Meeting Proforma
- Interim Report Form
- Summative Report Form
- Conclusion of Professional Practice
- Certificate of Completion of Professional Practice and Compliance
- Attendance Record Breadth of Experience
Training For Mentors
Policies and Guidance
- Payments to Settings
- Travel and Accommodation
- Travel Expenses Support Guide
- Accommodation Assistance Support Guide
- Distance Placement Support Guide
- Partnership Development Team Structure
For any queries relating to placement information, contact the Partnership Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will direct your query to the relevant colleague.