Welcome to the Further Education and Training area of the ‘Information for Partners’ web space. Firstly, a huge ‘thank you’ for being a key part of our training partnership and working with Edge Hill University to secure outstanding teacher/lecturer training for the sector. Your interest, experience and expertise really does make the difference to the development of Edge Hill University’s trainee teachers and lecturers. Our data shows that this collaborative training partnership produces high quality education professionals who go on to make such a positive difference in learners’ lives.
The following pages in this area provide you with a wealth of information, as a first port of call, to help develop you as a teacher trainer and to support you in your own continuing professional development. There are links to online training, Professional Practice Handbooks and exemplar documentation.
Further Education and Training Partnership Development Officer supporting trainees professional practice journey:
Graduation July 2019
Core lecture in Further Education and Training
Further Education & Training learners voice video
Employability Day (part of the Employable Module) – 13th January 2020
A day event aimed at all PGCE trainee teachers on the Further Education and Training Programme and potential candidates who are considering a PGCE in the Further Education sector.
- Further Education Placement Handbook
- Rationale template for Professional Practice
- Lesson Observation Form
- Observation Plan
- Lesson Plan Template
- Curriculum Mentor Weekly Progress Meeting Record
- Interim Assessment Form
- End of Professional Practice Report Form
- Conclusion of Professional Practice
- Certificate of Completion of Professional Practice and Compliance
- Attendance Record Breadth of Experience
Training For Mentors
- Mentor Training
- Mentor Training Evaluation
- Mentor Profile Form and Role Descriptor
- Professional Standards Grading Criteria
- Confirmation of Log of Hours
For any queries relating to placement information, contact the Partnership Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will direct your query to the relevant colleague.