Current research themes:
- Learners, teachers and identity
- Young people’s perceptions of religion; religious hate crimes
- Cyberharassment and cyberstalking
- Education policy development and impact
- Educational leadership
- Education and care
- Marginalisation and disadvantage in educational practice
- Access to Further and Higher Education
Our educational research was rated highly in the UK-wide Research Excellence Framework (REF), with 76% of our research rated as internationally recognised, internationally excellent, or world-leading.
Overall, Edge Hill University was listed as the biggest improver in the league table published in The Times (+33 places) – further details available here – and has been named University of the Year in the 10th annual Times Higher Education (THE) Awards in 2014-15.
If you would like to know more about our research please contact email@example.com