Postgraduate Research

All research students are registered in the University’s Graduate School and housed in the faculty or department that is most appropriate for the project on which they are working. Research students working on education-related projects are normally housed in the Faculty of Education. For further information about research degrees at Edge Hill, such as MRes or PhD, please refer to the Graduate School web pages in the first instance.

Detailed information about currently funded doctoral researchers in the Faculty of Education is also available.

Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes No Thanks for your feedback! Please tell us more: