Professional Learning Online Open Evening: September 2019 (date to be confirmed)
Join us online to find out about opportunities for teachers and education professionals to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
September 2019 (date to be confirmed)
5 – 6pm hosted by Lisa O’Connor, Inclusion Programme Leader
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
6 – 6.45pm hosted by Dr Mary McAteer, Programme Leader MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday (date to be confirmed)
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction
Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees. (award achieved in last three years)