Professional Learning Online Open Evening: Wed 13th Nov, 5-6pm
Join us online to find out about opportunities for teachers and education professionals to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
Hosted by the Professional Learning Academic Team
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
- PGCert / MA Specialist Primary Mathematics Practice
- PGCert Mentoring and Coaching
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Tuesday 13th November 2019.
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction
Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).
Education Open Evening: Thu 14th Nov, 5-7.30pm
This event provides a great opportunity for teachers and education professionals to speak to course leaders in person and find out more about opportunities to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level.
For more information and to book your place visit https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/study/visit-us/education-information-evening/