Professional Learning Webinar: Tuesday 15th September, 5-6pm
Join us online to find out about opportunities for teachers and education professionals to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level.
Hosted by the Professional Learning team, for the following programmes:
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- PGCert Mentoring and Coaching
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD
- PGCert / MA Specialist Primary Mathematics Practice
Guidance on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction
Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).