Professional Learning Online Open Evening: Tue 28th January, 5-6pm
Join us online to find out about opportunities for teachers and education professionals to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
Hosted by the Professional Learning Academic Team, for the following programmes starting February and April 2020.
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
- PGCert Mentoring and Coaching
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction
Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).