Professional Learning Online Open Evening
We invite you to attend an online information evening to find out more about the programmes below and have your questions answered.
Tuesday 11th December 2018
5-6pm hosted by Lisa O’Connor, Programme Leader Inclusion Programmes
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS delivered in centres nationally
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia) delivered in centres nationally
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination delivered in centres nationally
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN) delivered at Edge Hill University
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online) delivered online
6-7pm hosted by Dr Chris Lewis, Programme Leader MA Education
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning delivered in central Manchester
20% Fee Reduction Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees (award achieved in last three years).
RSVP by 10th December to email@example.com
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.