This Masters degree has been developed to address the needs of teachers and other professionals working in educational practices and contexts.
This National Award for SEN Coordination (NASENCO) is a statutory requirement for all SENCOs appointed new to role from September 2008 and is an excellent opportunity for professional development for experienced SENCOs.
These programmes are suitable for graduates working in educational settings.
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion and SEN)
- PGCert Mentoring and Coaching
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
- PGCert/MA Specialist Primary Mathematics Practice