Professional Learning Online Open Evening: June 19th
Join us online to find out about opportunities for teachers and education professionals to develop skills in educational leadership, including accredited programmes at postgraduate level. All programmes are delivered as blended learning.
Wednesday 19th June 2019
5 – 6pm hosted by Lisa O’Connor, Inclusion Programme Leader
- National Award Special Educational Needs Coordination
- PGCert SpLD (Dyslexia) with AMBDA/ATS
- PGCert Education (Dyscalculia)
- PGCert Education (Inclusion & SEN)
- Dyslexia Alternative Pathway CPD (Online)
6 – 6.45pm hosted by Dr Christine Lewis, Programme Leader MA Educational Enquiry
RSVP to email@example.com by midday Tuesday 18th June 2019.
Instructions on how to access the online sessions will be provided upon RSVP.
20% Fee Reduction
Edge Hill graduates may be entitled to a 20% reduction in tuition fees. (award achieved in last three years)