|Current position:||Senior Lecturer Professional Learning|
|Location:||Ormskirk Main Campus, Faculty of Education|
- MA in Education
- MA, PGCE (FE), BA hons, Fellow of the HEA
- Teacher educator since 1992 for University of Manchester, Chester University and Edge Hill University. 11 years of experience in senior management roles in FE. Lecturer in FE for 21 years.
- Education of refugees and asylum seekers. Coaching and mentoring of trainee teachers.
- Beacon Award Winner, National Training Award Winner, Organiser of Action for Refugees conference 6 July 2017
- PhD student, Education and Social Justice, Lancaster University.
- Education of refugees and asylum seekers
- Action for Refugees, Migration Working Group-North West, Narrative Research Group, CREATE
- Contributed case study on Inclusive Learning for Duckworth, V. (2014) How To Be A Brilliant Teacher. London: Routledge
- Blog posts on Action for Refugees website for example, https://blogs.edgehill.ac.uk/refugees/report-from-nord-pas-de-calais-january-2018/
Knowledge Transfer and Enterprise:
- Presenter at the following conferences – Action for Refugees conference 6 July 2017, TEAN Annual Conference 2017, ACRE 2017, ACRE 2018, CARN 2018.
- External collaboration/ partnership activity – Action for Refugees network, Migration Working Group
- Projects – Action for Refugees, ongoing work pursuing equality and social justice for refugees and asylum seekers.