|Department:||Children, Education and Communities|
|Current position:||Senior Lecturer in Education/ Primary History Subject Leader|
|Location:||Ormskirk Main Campus, Faculty of Education|
|Social Media:||Twitter @PPD1000 Blog https://ehuprimaryhistory.wordpress.com|
- Senior Lecturer in Education 2007- present
- Primary Teacher 1996- 2007
- BA (Hons) QTS.
- MA in Education
Christopher’s research areas are outdoor learning, memory and recall, identity, belonging and a sense of self.
Christopher is also a member of the Research Apprenticeship Group.
- 2013 Teach Primary
- 2015 Teaching the Foundation Subjects. McGraw Hill.
- 2016 Essential Primary History. Open University Press.
- 2016 Learning Outside the Classroom: Should We? Primary History. Historical Association.
- Mastering Primary History to be published 2017
Knowledge transfer and enterprise:
- ACRE 2016.
- Mastering Primary History – Greenwich University and Roehampton University.
- Research in Outdoor learning and memory and recall.