|Department:||Early Years Education|
|Current position:||Senior Lecturer|
|Location:||Ormskirk Main Campus, Faculty of Education|
Anita is undertaking a study investigating the implication of performativity for staff identities in a post 1992 university.
- Narrative Research Group, Leadership Research Group
- Walton, A. & Goddard, G. (Eds) (2009) (2nd Edition 2012) Supporting Every Child, Exeter: Learning Matters
Chapters in books
- Walton, A. ‘Support Staff as Professionals’, in Walton, A and Goddard, G (eds) (2009) Supporting Every Child. Learning Matters: Exeter.
- Walton, A. and Goddard, G. ‘The Context of the Every Child Matters Agenda and its relevance to Support Staff’’, in Walton, A and Goddard, G (eds) (2009) Supporting Every Child. Learning Matters: Exeter.
- Walton, A.‘Education in the 21st Century’, in Walton, A and Goddard, G. (eds) (2009) Supporting Every Child. Learning Matters: Exeter.
- Walton, A. and Sutcliffe, J. Voiceboarding with Flexible students in Foundation Degree Forward , July 2007.
- Milner, A. & Walton, A (2006) The Faculty of Education at Edge Hill University uses aTraining Needs Analysis (TNA) tool to assess training and development needs against new professional standards. Foundation Degree Forward, Journal Issue 10 Nov. 2006.
- Doctorate in Education (University of Wolverhampton) Completion 2018 (Politics of Education/ Leadership)
- MA Education (Lancaster) (2007)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Studies in Education, ICT (Open) (2003)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Continuing Professional Development with ICT (Open) (2002)
- PGCE Geography (Distinction, University of Liverpool) (2001)
- BSc (Hons) 2.1 degree, Geography (Open) (1998)
- Teaching Mathematical Thinking at Key Stage 3 (Open) (2004)
- Certificate in Health Promotion (Open) (1998)
- Music Teaching Qualifications: LVCM (TD), ANCM, AVCM (1979 – 1982)
Knowledge transfer and partnership
- April 2009 Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL) Liverpool Conference Presentation on ‘Working with Others’ May 2007 Edge Hill University
- SOLSTICE Research Conference, Case Study presentation
External collaboration/ partnership activity
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- External Examiner – Northampton University, September 2011 – to 2014
- External Examiner – Newman University College, Birmingham, Foundation Degree for Teaching Assistants September 2008 – July 2011
- TDA Consultant November 2008 – June 2009