Working for Edge Hill Sport
Edge Hill Sport has an outstanding reputation for the wide range of activities available and we wish to recruit individuals with a positive attitude who will add to this environment and develop excellence in their role.
Casual and Part Time Positions
We are looking for dedicated and customer focused individuals to join our bank of casual staff. We have casual opportunities in the following areas:
- Swimming Teachers
- Fitness Suite Instructor
- Exercise Class Instructor
- Sports Centre Assistant
- Coffee Shop Assistant
- Gymnastics Head Coach and Gymnastics Assistant Coach
- Football Referees – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Job descriptions can be found using the links above.
Apply for one or more roles by completing a Application Form (Casual Staff) and hand in to The Sports Centre reception.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Group interviews will take place within two weeks of the deadline date. Application forms will be held for 6 months and will be considered if new positions become available in this time.
Stand out. Be noticed. Make a difference.
With so many young people now attending university and achieving high level qualifications, volunteering really helps to ensure you stand out from the crowd in the job market.
- Improve your employ-ability and develop your CV
- Gain hands-on experience giving you real life examples you can use when applying for jobs.
- Show prospective employers you have qualities such as reliability, responsibility and commitment.
- Improve yourself and make a difference to people’s lives.
- Gain recognition and rewards through Edge Hill Sport’s Volunteer Rewards Scheme.
Click on the Lancashire Sport Hub icon to register and search for Edge Hill Campus Sport to see our current opportunities.
For more information contact email@example.com.
See what our Volunteers had to say on their experiences in previous years:
University Netball Officer (UNO)
Campus Sport are looking to recruit a University Netball Officer (UNO) for the 2018/19 academic year. Are you enthusiastic about Netball? Do you want to get more people playing the Sport you love? Do you want to develop your leadership skills and access CPD opportunities?
Benefits of being an UNO include:
- England Netball Kit
- Access to offers from England Netball’s sponsors to support the delivery of the programme
- UNO manual
- University equipment package
- Marketing materials to promote activities
- National training event & local induction
- Access to some funding to support the delivery of the programme (via application)
- CPD opportunities
- UNO support Network
- England Netball staff support
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23 May 2018
Interview date: Thursday 31 May 2018
For additional information regarding the role please read the Role Description:
To apply please complete the UNO Application Form:
Applications should be submitted by 11.59pm on Wednesday 23 May 2018 via email to Campus-Sport@edgehill.ac.uk or by post to Edge Hill Sport, Edge Hill University, St Helen’s Road, Ormskirk, L39 4QP.
For more information about the role please contact Jenny Winrow, Sports Development Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01695 657717.
See what our previous UNO’s had to say on their experiences: